Copper Water Storage (Jeevarasam Pot), 10 Liters
Water is life giving and it makes sense to control how it behaves within your body.
When water is stored and drunk from a copper vessel, it imbibes the qualities of its environment. Since ancient times, Ayurveda has supported the practice of storing water in copper vessels, which could improve your health, kill harmful bacteria and cleanse your system.
Owing to its large 10 litre capacity, Isha Life's copper pot is ideal to store drinking water for your complete family. It is a perfect accessory to the Jeevarasam (a consecrated offering that helps treat water) and can also be used to serve guests water or store sacred water during pujas and auspicious occasions.
Why will you love Isha Life's 10 L Jeevarasam Pot?
- Huge capacity of 10 litres; ideal to store daily drinking water for the family
- Forged from copper to support overall health and well-being
- Copper-infused water can cleanse your system of toxins
- Combination of water and copper is known to be anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory
Sadhguru Says: “Water is the juice of life. As we treat it, so does it treat us.” Read the complete article: Water has memory!
Also Watch: The Mystical Secrets of Water
A few DOs and DON’Ts
- Copper utensils, when exposed to air and water, can gradually turn dark (bluish-green) and dull. Read our Copper Cleaning Guide to maintain it well.
- Do not store milk, juices and other beverages in copper vessels
Isha Life’s copper vessels are designed for personal use on-the-go, for storing enough water for the whole family, for serving water at large and small gatherings and to have a healthy sip just for yourself. Check out our complete range of copperware.