Samai (Little Millet / Kutki), 500 gm
Move on to much healthier grains such as Samai, also known as Little Millet, and see for yourself what it can do to your body. People who choose an active lifestyle are fast realising its health benefits and are including Samai in their diet.
Being a smart carbohydrate with low glycemic index, it can help reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes. It’s rich in fibre, protein and is gluten-free. The presence of Niacin in it can help reduce cholesterol levels as well. Enjoy overall good health with simple traditional foods like Samai. It has been popularly recommended as part of a balanced diet by ancient medicine practitioners.
Why Isha Life’s Samai (Little Millet / Kutki)?
- A powerhouse of health benefits
- Rich in fibre, iron, and protein
- Easy to digest
- Good antioxidant
How to consume it?
- You can cook it the same way as you would prepare upma or porridge.
- Or you can cook it just like rice.
- You can also add it to desserts, cookies, or soups.
Also Read: All about millets
More info: https://www.ishalife.com/in/samai-little-millet-kutki-500-gm